Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, ViaVerbia Luxembourg offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 28 48 01 38
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
From an economic and political standpoint, the city of Luxembourg is an important administrative and financial center. Luxembourg City is the seat of several institutions of the European Union, including the European Court of Justice, the European Commission, the Secretariat of the European Parliament, the European Court of Auditors and the European Investment Bank. As one of the richest cities in Europe, the standard of living is very high. As a small country and because of its international character, the percentage of foreign residents is very high, 60% in 2011.
Founded by the Franks in the Middle Ages, Luxembourg is a multicultural city surrounded by forests. The city is located at the confluence of the Alzette and Pétrusse Rivers. It contains many magnificent sites such as the famous historic castle of Luxembourg or the old neighborhoods that have been classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 1994.